Thursday, July 30, 2015

Commitment Papers

    Manipulative slimeball Ric talks Nina into committing herself to Shadybrook.   Meanwhile, back in Nina's suite at the MetroCourt Franco confronts Madeline.   Liz agrees to let Danny meet Little Jake while Laura is tempted to let Big Jake know he's Jason.  Silas puts Ava on notice that he plans to confess all to Scott and to Kiki.   Scott pumps Nikolas for information about Laura's secret. 

     SHADYBROOK

      RIC:  Does this loony bin look familiar to you?   It's always comforting to be in familiar surroundings, isn't it?  You might as well make yourself at home.
      NINA:  I thought you said we were "just visiting".   
      RIC:  It's going to be a rather extended visit, Nina.  You need help and this place is just crawling with shrinks ready to free you of your baby hallucinations once and for all.  
      NINA:  Oh please!  I don't see any cribs or hear any babies.  
      RIC:  Denial is just another sign that you need help.  Sign these papers.  
      NINA:  You want me to commit myself here?   Who's the crazy one now?   I don't even LIKE you anymore.  
      RIC:  Sign them or you're going to the clink. 

     NINA'S SUITE

      MADELINE:  Oh God, not YOU again! 
      FRANCO:  The feeling's mutual, Maddie.  I know you're only after Nina's money and your dear friend Ric Lansing is helping you get your hands on it.  
      MADELINE:  Me?  Chase after money?  Surely you jest! 
      FRANCO:  Well, you sure as hell don't care about Nina, and don't call me Shirley.
      MADELINE:  In case you're behind the curve, Franco, Nina is my daughter.  She's losing her marbles and I'm worried about her.  
       FRANCO:  Nina is SO not nuts this time.  And she's not stupid enough to kidnap the same baby twice.  
       MADELINE:  Oh really?  Then why is she hallucinating cribs and hearing crying babies?  
       FRANCO:  Well, Ric has always struck me as a bit immature...

      LIZ'S HOUSE

       LIZ:  Hi Laura!  I see you've met my new boyfriend Jake.  Craziest coincidence him having the same name as my back-from-the-dead middle son, isn't it?  
       LAURA:  Two Jakes in the same town?  Who'd a thunk it?  
       LIZ:  (answers ringing doorbell) (to herself) Why is half the town showing up at my doorstep today? (to Patrick)  Come on in, Patrick.  Everybody else has.  
       PATRICK:  I'm here on Good Boyfriend duty.  Sam really, really, REALLY wants Danny to meet Little Jake.  
       LAURA:  Better now than when they're teenagers.  Less of a chance of hating each other. 
       PATRICK:  She has a point. 
       LIZ:  Fine, Danny can meet Little Jake.  (to herself) What harm can a 4-year-old do?
       PATRICK:  Awesome!  I'll tell Sam. (Leaves)
       LAURA:  Hey, Jake, would you mind disappearing so I can have a little chat with Elizabeth? 

       JULIAN'S APARTMENT

       SILAS:  See this face?  This is my PISSED OFF face!   Morgan, you ain't nothing but a horndog!  Get lost so I can talk to "Denise" here
       MORGAN:  I can't help it if I have a thing for Ava Jeromes in wigs!   (leaves)
       AVA:  What can I say?  I still got it! 
       SILAS:  You!  Go to jail!  Go directly to jail!  Do not pass GO!  And for the love of God, don't collect $200.  
       AVA:  If I go to jail, you're going too.  
       SILAS:  It's a chance I'm willing to take.   By the way, Kiki IS going to find out ALL about what her fake "Aunt Denise" has been doing with her horny punk of a boyfriend.  
       AVA:  But Siiiiiiiilaaaaas!   Please don't break Kiki's heart!   
       SILAS:  YOU broke Kiki's heart, Ava.   And now you're on your own.   This is the thanks I get for saving your life.  

        SCOTT'S OFFICE

        SCOTT:  Nikolas, what do you know about the secret Laura is keeping?  
        NIKOLAS:  What secret?  
        SCOTT:  She told me the other day she overheard a big, juicy secret, but we were interrupted by Luke skipping town. 
        NIKOLAS:  And I would know this secret because...
        SCOTT:  I don't know, because she's your mother or something.   If you know it, spill it.   
        NIKOLAS:  Sorry, Baldwin.  You're barking up the wrong tree.   If you want to know my mother's big secret, you could, I don't know, ASK HER YOURSELF? 

         LIZ'S HOUSE

         LAURA:  I know Jake is Jason.  
         LIZ:  Say WHAAAAAAAT?

         SHADYBROOK

         FRANCO:  Nuthouse, sweet nuthouse...
         NINA:  FRANCO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. "FRANCO: Well, Ric has always struck me as a bit immature..."

    ROFL!

    "LIZ: (answers ringing doorbell) (to herself) Why is half the town showing up at my doorstep today? "

    Hahaha. She is probably thinking that question too hahaha. Good question! :)

    " SILAS: See this face? This is my PISSED OFF face! Morgan, you ain't nothing but a horndog! Get lost so I can talk to "Denise" here
    MORGAN: I can't help it if I have a thing for Ava Jeromes in wigs!"

    Morgan's Johnson: Yeah me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahaha. She is probably thinking that questi'on too hahaha. Good question! :)"

    Yeah, she's probably wondering if someone put her home up on Zillow or something ;)

    "Morgan's Johnson: Yeah me too!"

    ROFL!!! Silas was on fire yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yeah, she's probably wondering if someone put her home up on Zillow or something ;)"

    ROFL! Yeah!!!

    "ROFL!!! Silas was on fire yesterday. "

    Yes he was!!! Too bad ME is going soon. :(

    ReplyDelete